May 25th - June 25th 2017
Dirty Little Secrets Hunts -
Red Shoe Diaries -Little Black Book 2
READ COMPLETE BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!
Blog is being updated slowly for this Hunt
--Hunt is open to PG and Mature & Adult Sims..
--Absolutely no children's stores regardless of sim rating. This is mature/adult hunt
Red Shoe Diaries is a female path that is a standard 1L path -
Little Black Book is a male path that is a standard 1L path -
Our Little Secret is an Anything Goes path that is for 25L ( anything welcomed - not gender specific)
You can make anything you feel as long as it is not all system clothing and sculpt clothing - System and sculpt must have appliers included!
Red Shoe Diaries Female Path
Little Black Book Male Path
Our Little Secret 25L Path ( You can give anything in this path worth more than a standard 1l gift ( can be anything from your location))
We ask if a male gift can be provided to please enter male category as well - so they can have the hunt too.
If applying for 25L path - we ask if you can join a 1l Category as well - this is not mandatory but would be nice!
NOTE- NO SYSTEM ONLY CLOTHING WITHOUT APPLIERS INCLUDED -(system layers with or without sculpt skirts etc) - you can of course use system clothing with appliers provided etc in this category - This is to ensure all being given in this category is worth more for the optional path versus the standard hunt path gift that is made. I understand many still offer only system only clothing- However in our hunts if this is provided we expect to have appliers included- If this can not be done please DO NOT join. Our hunters wear many different things from system clothing, standard appliers- fitted mesh etc.
Special 25l path - This category is optional to join- You can provide a gift either newly made or already in store worth 25L or more ( Do not provide gift used in any sales during month of hunt)-
The normal 1L categories pictures are optional as always- however in the 60L category - pics on blog is required - you do not need to add logo unless you wish for your location - we like hunters hunting not shopping hunts.( We are aware some merchants do not mind but for our hunts - we do! : ) Hunting is hunting. lol
You may join as many paths as you wish as long as you can be ready day before hunt start -
Hunt is open to PG and Mature & Adult Sims.. Absolutely no children's stores regardless of sim rating. This is mature/adult hunt
RULES - MUST READ - DO NOT APPLY UNLESS RULES ARE READ IN FULL (This saves us as well as you time)
Complete rules on blog: This has more info of what we do or do not allow. Please take a moment to read :
We have never changed how we do things!
1. You, your representative, or your *OFTEN CHECKED* alt will join the hunt group and remain until the end of the hunt. OFTEN CHECKED alt means: an alt you are on frequent- not once or twice a month. We remove if no communication from hunt. Seriously: Do not apply if we must chase you down!
After joining group you will be given option to switch to subscriber. This is to make sure welcome pack gets to you before you make this switch if you choose. We prefer you stay in group versus subscriber for communication reasons. It is your choice.
Hunt group for Merchants - Dirty Little Secrets Hunt Group -
2. We like to make sure men can have a full hunt also! If you can provide a male gift - it would be appreciated.
Even if you have a female merchandise only location - if can provide a male gift - this is always welcomed. (As long as it is certainly a male gift and not a female gift one may sneak in as unisex! Yep it has happened before, lol. )
No children's PERIOD for THIS hunt. This hunt is mature / adult only.
3. You agree to rezz your sign once received within easy sight of the landing. Sign checks are done frequent, no sign = dropped from hunt without notice. So once you get your welcome pack - REZ THE SIGN OR KIOSK - ( making us remind you over and over has us ban from future hunts - we note everything! )
4. You understand and agree to rezz your hunt item when received. Not day of hunt start or day before. When you receive final pack, it means rezz item so it registers on site. PLEASE make sure this step is understood. Really - just rez it and hide it! This is so you are on server and we know you are participating.
5. You understand that stores in non-compliance 3-5 days prior to start of hunt will be dropped. We MUST hear from you before then! (Being dropped from the hunt will result in being noted and possible skips in future hunts.) I will not wait till day of hunt start or even day before to do final drops. We like hunts ready to go and start on time. Hunters are ready for start of hunt and do not return often if store is skipped - If you are not ready by times given in notices you WILL be dropped.
Do not apply if you feel you can not be on time.
6. You must read/write fluent English or have a way to keep communication open. Let us know if help is needed! We will make sure you get information in your language as needed or help! We will make sure to help as much as possible if English is not possible.
7. This hunt aims for quality. Please consider this. (This does not mean only big or popular stores, it means no noob or freebie quality starter stuff. No resellers affiliates - Those who sell another stores items for commission
Items you make only. Please.
8. All items are scripted. It handles all for you. Item renames self after every purchase made- This is to keep hunts fun! We do not encourage shopping hunts.( Those who only shop pictures on blog and do not hunt. ) YES we understand many locations do not mind area search and all - We understand - however this is how we run our hunts - we will not change because 1 or 2 merchants complain - period We appreciate ALL the work that ALL merchants put in and like to see ALL stores hunted!!! : ) We also love to hear from shoppers who make their way through each location during hunt, Many still love actually hunting a hunt! They frequently ask for hints or help in hunt group. Keeping hunts real!
9. Again, the give once script is no longer allowed. We use our own scripting to keep item hidden and to ensure merchants receive payments per item.
We will not hunt down a store when we provide the information for you to keep communication open. Communication between organizer and merchant must always stay open.
Doing this will make sure the hunt is ran on time for you as well as hunters when the hunt begins and organizers who work for you - efficiently.
10. -HINTS- Do not apply if you can not provide a hint!!! We do not get paid to complete your hints for you!
Hint giver location or actual hint is mandatory.
Even if you say “No hint given” or “No hint needed” we must have something to place on the blog for your store. If you fail to supply one, you are giving us full permission to create a hint for your store. It will be a very easy hint.
Giving hint giver location = actually putting a hint on your hint giver. Why would you give us a hint giver location to have shoppers contact us cause you still did not provide hint? No exception
Reasons a store is dropped without notice:
Failure to rez sign.
Failure to notify us of moves.
Failure to follow instructions for items and gifts
Lack of communication on alts or main names. No response within 48 hours of corrections needed
And the winner goes to:
Those who apply and ignore all notices we send or corrections needed and drop the hunt without properly notifying the organizer. This takes up space for a location who loves to be in hunts. We note merchants previously marked and dropped from our hunts. We have kept a complete list going back 7 years of those we drop or who do not comply. We try hard to not waste your time as well as our own -
We know how busy everyone gets! That includes us too! So please make sure if you have joined you can complete hunt from filling out hunt application--- to the completion of hunt.
Dirty Little Secrets Hunt Team -
Lynn Pooley Jeykob Moyet are main contacts for this hunt:
NOTE: NOTE NOTE NOTE - READ BELOW -
--You will be invited to group - Group is "Dirty Little Secrets Hunts"
Group mandatory for welcome packs, you can switch to subscriber after welcome pack received. We prefer group to keep full communication open at all times! Communication is key to a smooth running event. However if subscriber is a must - We understand - Making room in groups can be difficult : )
Kastle /Electric Hunters group is used for hunters as always
--Please allow up to 2 weeks to receive your welcome pkg.
--Only those accepted are notified We note those we dropped from previous hunts for past 7 years. We do not respond to or allow some locations back in. Merchants who really enjoy participating - is our main focus!
--SLurl as well as LM are necessary. Make sure LM is renamed correctly. Incomplete apps will be disregarded.
Rename your landmark - 00 - Your Store Name
NOTE : Sending app directly to organizers will be ignored and deleted. No Exception. All is done online.
Before completing app - send a renamed store landmark -
00 -Your Store Name
to Lynn Pooley If help is needed let me know!
I will add your paths to LMs once all applied
PLEASE SEND LM FOR EACH PATH JOINED!
APP LINK -
or on blog at
Lynn Pooley / Jeykob Moyet
Dirty Little Secrets Hunts 7th year -Working with you - since 2009
If for some reason you have issues filling form out, please clear browser cache!
Spreadsheet: This will allow all to keep track as we do! If correction is needed for your location on spreadsheet. Please let us know!